Whirlwind Romance

A rush of emotion dropped a veil over all but the tiny world of the two people in seats 11A and 11B, in a jet plane floating somewhere over the Atlantic, in a still moment in time.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

CORRECTION

Oops! Senior moment... While my SECOND review for Whirlwind Romance, from Roses and Thorns, is a keeper, I can't forget to mention my FIRST review, from Night Owl Reviews. Here's a quote:

"M.S. Spencer sweeps in and delivers a unique romantic story that jumps [straight] in to the action and never lets up. Lacey Delahaye is definitely not the average heroine in a typical romance, however she quickly won me over in this suspenseful adventure. After all how can you not be impressed by a woman who heads out into the Florida wilderness during a hurricane. Armand is like a fairy tale prince come to life, only with real flaws and virtues. His speech pattern was endearing and I could "listen" to him for hours. I enjoyed the accompanying information with this story as I love learning about new things. If you are looking for an entertaining romantic suspense with some fantastic characters then this is a great choice."

I am looking forward to a third, unless there's one already lurking out there...

No comments: