Whirlwind Romance

A rush of emotion dropped a veil over all but the tiny world of the two people in seats 11A and 11B, in a jet plane floating somewhere over the Atlantic, in a still moment in time.

Friday, October 23, 2015

Black Wings--Fantasy Romance from Iryna Combs

Welcome Iryna. We want to hear all about your first novel, Black Wings. I understand it’s a science fiction/fantasy romance.



Thank you for having me, M. S. Black Wings will be released by Roane Publishing on October 23. Here’s the story:
 
A new time. A new planet. A new world. New technologies. Two new humanoid species. A new war. The two species separate, but in the removal, some of the best are left behind among the worst. Captured and held as slaves, they are treated cruelly for entertainment. Torture. Pain.
Annabel endures a year of such cruelty, kept alive only by means of syringes which, while healing, cause a greater agony. She discovers a secret held by their leader, and decides to help her own kind by escaping. Even if it means a final death, it is preferable to the life she has endured. She escapes, and joins her own kind at the other side of the planet. Among her new friends she meets many who help her adjust to their happier life.

Will Annabel find romance? Or will another war break her down?

Sounds wonderful. You have some prizes for lucky readers, correct?
Yes, indeed. I’m giving away a $10 Amazon Gift Card and a paperback copy of Black Wings.

Rafflecopter Giveaway HTML Code:

Or, here’s a link to the giveaway if you can’t use the code:
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/fe3b506727/?

Where can readers buy Black Wings?



Link for Black Wings on Goodreads:

Tell us about yourself, Iryna.
Iryna Combs
Originally from the Ukraine, I am still considered a new face to America. Speaking three languages including English, that became just as natural to me as my native Russian.

I grew up in a town on the south of Ukraine doing the same things that other kids my age did. Dreaming, hoping and wishing. Growing up, I spoke absolutely no English and never even saw myself somewhere abroad, never mind writing a novel in another language!


I went to the local school that brought mostly negative experience in my life, but it shaped me throughout the years. My college life was much more pleasant. I was known to study well and to go out partying as much as it was possible.

Now - owner of bachelor degree in finance/economic and enterprises.
In my first year of college I began to work in the marriage agency and met my future husband. We dated and traveled to most of the Europe as well as Egypt.

When I finally got my fiancĂ© a visa, we both moved to the United States, where soon after we got married.  In the first few years I did some modeling and acting. Photo-shoots, run-way and photo in the magazine fulfilled my childhood dream.

A few years later I became a mother of a wonderful and most handsome little boy. Along with motherhood, I began to make hand-made jewelry and organic soaps to occupy my spare time. This hobby turned into a small business and became bigger than I thought it ever would.

In the last year I discovered that an author lives inside me. Never did I think that I would write an English book and that I would love doing it. But I did! And I loved it! I am hoping my readers will enjoy it and will look forward my next books.

Black Wings, my debut novel, comes from a dream that I had a few months before I decided to capture it on paper. After long thinking and developing an exciting story, I could not keep it inside me. I began writing and within only a couple of months the story was completed. I found my first publisher within the next couple of months and after a few more months of hard work, the book is finally here for you, dear readers, to enjoy!

No comments: