Whirlwind Romance

A rush of emotion dropped a veil over all but the tiny world of the two people in seats 11A and 11B, in a jet plane floating somewhere over the Atlantic, in a still moment in time.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

At last!

Two, count ‘em, two interviews on line today, July 21 for M. S. Spencer, author.  Don’t try to choose—read them both!

Joanne Troppello at her blog, It Only Takes a Mustard Seed to Make a Dream Grow, graciously hosts me at http://joannetroppello.weebly.com/1/post/2011/07/guest-author-meredith-ellsworth.html.

I’m blogging on my top ten list of do’s and don’ts for beginning writers and discuss my writing career.  There may be a few unexpected bits of advice, so do give it a look. I also wax nostalgic on some of my travels to exotic places.

Then (if not before) check out Janet Walter’s blog, the Eclectic Writer http://wwweclecticwriter.blogspot.com/2011/07/thursdays-interview.html in which I reveal my favorite characters and how my villains insinuate themselves into the plot.

Joanne and Janet also let me talk about my latest romantic suspense novel, Losers Keepers, set to be released July 27 from Secret Cravings (www.secretcravingspublishing.com). It's not available until next week, but I have the ISBN: 978-1-936653-95-9 now. So write it down!






No comments: