Whirlwind Romance

A rush of emotion dropped a veil over all but the tiny world of the two people in seats 11A and 11B, in a jet plane floating somewhere over the Atlantic, in a still moment in time.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Secret Cravings Second Anniversary Cruise


Yay! We’re celebrating the second anniversary of Secret Cravings Publishing today through January 6. Welcome! You’ll be cruising through the sites of thirty authors, who are “vacationing” in their favorite locations in this glorious world. Your job is to find at least 25 of the 30 locations. They’ll be named somewhere in each blog post. These fabulous prizes will go to the lucky winners:

A beautiful 2013 Calendar Mouse Pad from M. S. Spencer
Grand Prize: IPad2
First Prize: Kindle Fire
Second Prize: $50 Gift Certificate to SCP
Third Prize: $25 Gift Certificate to SCP

While you’re here, let me tell you about Artful Dodging: the Torpedo Factory Murders and give you a taste of my upcoming January release Mai Tais & Mayhem: Murder at Mote Marine. Don’t worry—they’re not just murder mysteries; there’s romance and hot sex to keep you turning the pages.

Artful Dodging: The Torpedo Factory Murders (an Old Town Romance).
Recently widowed Milo Everhart, needlepoint artist, isn’t prepared for the handsome and mysterious Tristram Brodie, who wants not only her beloved Torpedo Factory Art Center but her heart. Nor is she prepared to find a dead body that snowy December night.  Can she set aside her grief and fall in love before the murderer strikes again?

To order Artful Dodging, click on the cover in the left sidebar.

Mai Tais & Mayhem: Murder at Mote Marine (a Sarasota Romance). When Tessa Diamond rescues a baby pufferfish from a hungry gull, her good deed leads her into a shady world of smuggling, Russian gangsters, and coded messages, confronting murder, attempted ravishment, parrots, sea turtles and big fish, only to encounter blossoming romances at every turn, including one of her own.

Although the heroines in these books don’t go to my location, PARIS, the heroine of my upcoming May release, Lapses of Memory, will. It’s a novel in which two romances intertwine as a mother recounts the vicissitudes of a life-long love affair while her daughter juggles two lovers. In fact, she’ll spend a LOT of quality time in PARIS, my favorite city.  Where I am (in spirit) now. Hint, hint.

Once you’ve found your locations, email your list to Dawne Prochilo at reviewcoordinator@secretcravingspublishing.com. Winners will be contacted January 11. You’ll find more information at http://secretcravingspublishing.blogspot.com. I’ll contact my winner by January 8, so BE SURE to add your email address to your comment!
Remember to leave your email address in your comment, and click here: http://secretcravingspublishing.blogspot.com/ to go find where the other authors are hiding. Good luck!  

30 comments:

Missie1 said...

Thanks :D

Missie Jones
missie25524 (at) netzero (dot) com

Rhonda's Doings said...

I would love to visit Paris! mimosarose63@yahoo.com

Karen said...

I love to see Paris, the city of Lovers.

Amy S. said...

I always liked a bit of suspense in my romance books. I'll have to watch for your book to release.

amysmith98@gmail.com

M. S. Spencer said...

Hi Amy! Feel free to check out my five other romantic suspense books! And everyone--be sure to read the instructions to enter the grand prize drawing!

Shay O said...

How exciting! Murder and romance. I'm intrigued. 1luckywoman(at)cox(dot)net

Scuba Girl said...

Sounds like a fun book!

Sarah J. McNeal said...

I just had to come by and check out your blog, Meredith. It takes a special talent to writing mystery and suspence. You have some great titles.

Lisa said...

Went to Paris as a teen. I think the "magic" was lost on me. Was not as impressed as I thought I would be. Maybe it would be different now that I'm older

Wolphcall(at)bellsouth(dot)net

flossiebentonrogers.com said...

Paris-- good choice, M.S. Your books sound fabulous! Best of luck with the new release.

M. S. Spencer said...

Oh, Lisa--give it another try--believe me! And study the history--I remember as a tweenie going to the Loire chateaux and thinking GAWD how dull, but my mother would dreamily talk about the duke's assassination in that tower or the great love affair in that garden--if you know what went on there it makes it come alive. M. S.

Poisoned Rose said...

Murder, mystery, AND romance? Sounds too good to be true :)

ckpoisonedrose AT gmail DOT com

BLHmistress said...

Paris the city of Love I really want to go someday.

Dawna N.

vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

pc said...

This sounds like a fun read!
ivegotmail8889(at)yahoo(dot)com

Penumbra said...

I'd love to visit Paris.

penumbrareads(at)gmail(dot)com

Belinda G said...

Murder, mayhem, hot sexy guys and travel! What more could you ask for. All the elements of a good book! I'll look forward to reading your work.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Belinda G
belgre AT comcast DOT net

Susan W. said...

Romance and mystery sound really good! Thanks for being part of the hop!
suz2(at)cox(dot)net

laura troxel said...

Ive never been out of the US. Paris sounds wonderfull. I love the pic you posted oyour web.
lauratroxel@yahoo.com

Jean MP said...

Paris sounds like such a fascinating place, like stories that feature romance and mystery!
skpetal at hotmail dot com

SherryGLoag said...

Your blurb sounds intriguing :-0

Eva's Flowers said...

When I visited London a few years back, my friend and I almost took the train to Paris, but we just couldn't squeeze it in there...for another time though :)

Eva
evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

donnas said...

I have always wanted to go there.

bacchus76 at myself dot com

Crystal Newman said...

Qui I got your hint and I like the way you gave it. I also like the twitter birds. That is neat. I am having a wonderful time.

Lindsay said...

Ah Paris, the City of Lights. It's on my Bucket List

JoAnna said...

I went to Paris on a very tight budget. I would love to go again now that I'm more financially stable.
Happy New Year!

beckerjo at verizon dot net

K. April Holgate said...

Happy Cruising!! This is a great trip and I am def going to check this book out! Happy Anniversary Secret Cravings!!

grapeapril75(AT)gmail.com

M. S. Spencer said...

Joanna--I've never gone to Paris NOT on a tight budget--at least the wine is cheap!In Paris the food is so good, the ambience so special, you don't really need a big bank account to enjoy it. M.S.

Shadow said...

Hi! Happy Anniversary and Happy New Years! Ive always wanted to go to Ireland. That would be my dream! Thanks for the awesome hop and all the giveaways! This is so fun! Thank you!! Have a great day! Best wishes and many blessings to you!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

Kay Webb said...

Paris, France would be an awesome place to visit and your books look interesting.
kwebb4992@gmail.com

AFord said...

Wow! Exciting travel spots and a good book to read amid all the relaxation--woohoo! Count me in