Whirlwind Romance

A rush of emotion dropped a veil over all but the tiny world of the two people in seats 11A and 11B, in a jet plane floating somewhere over the Atlantic, in a still moment in time.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Two Very Different Blogs Today

Join me for a lighthearted romp through my method for naming characters at the delightful Literary Lagniappe, a site that highlights behind the scenes views of romance writing: http://literarylagniappe.com/2013/05/16/naming-characters-for-fun-and-profit-by-m-s-spencer.  I’ll talk about the secret meaning behind the names I chose in four of my novels: my new release Lapses of Memory, Artful Dodging: the Torpedo Factory Murders, Triptych, and Mai Tais and Mayhem. One lucky reader will win a pdf of one of these romances. Then hop over to Morgan Wyatt’s Writer Wonderland, discussing how a story grows from a kernel of memory or an anecdote or even an image. I’ll talk about my new romance Lapses of Memory and give away a pdf to one lucky reader here:  http://writerwonderland.weebly.com/)

No comments: