Whirlwind Romance

A rush of emotion dropped a veil over all but the tiny world of the two people in seats 11A and 11B, in a jet plane floating somewhere over the Atlantic, in a still moment in time.

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Space Coast Book Lovers Event


Winding down now after an exciting weekend. I met lots of great readers, bloggers, reviewers, writers and even cover models!  Cocoa Beach is a bit noisier and busier than I'm used to on my little barrier island on the Gulf Coast--rock and roll and surfers is...different. But boisterous.

Cocoa Beach


I have enjoyed my stay, but--to be honest--I will be happy to get back to a beach empty of all but ghost crabs!

My beach
 I sold Triptych and Penhallow Train Incident. Many were interested in the murder mysteries. My swag (mint tins) went very quickly. Had lots of conversations with people from many walks of life. I hope to see them again.

More later after my nap :)
 

No comments: