Thursday, January 10, 2019

Five Stars for the Penhallow Train Incident



What can I say? I’m honored that one of my favorite authors loved my cozy mystery/romantic suspense The Penhallow Train Incident. 

Here’s a bit of her FIVE-STAR review:

I read a lot of mysteries, and I have to say, I fell for some of the red herrings in this book. :) A great read!”

In the sleepy Maine town of Penhallow, a stranger dies on a train, setting off a chain of events that draws Rachel Tinker, director of the historical society, and Griffin Tate,  retired professor, into a spider’s web of archaeological obsession and greed. Before Rachel can unlock the soft heart that beats under Griffin’s hard crust, they must find the map to the Queen of Sheba’s tomb, and solve not one, but three murders.

You can read the rest of the December 2018 review on Amazon here:


No comments: