Monday, July 29, 2019

OMG A Great 5-star Review for Spencer’s Whirlwind Romance!


In the aftermath of a hurricane, jelly maker Lacey Delahaye finds herself marooned on an island on the Gulf coast of Florida with a mysterious man. They are immediately drawn to each other, but before Armand can confess his identity, they are kidnapped and taken to a tiny island in the western Caribbean. There, Lacey finds herself faced with pirates, fanatical ideologues, and palace intrigue, not to mention the advances of three men, only one of whom she loves.



Tootling around, I came across this enthusiastic review from John Cretcher for Whirlwind Romance. Here’s part:

“I think I could make jelly from her recipes. Fast, exciting, and plenty of romance. I have purchased a second book that I am just starting.”

He’s referring to the recipes which head every chapter for jelly made from native Florida plants. Try some!
Here’s the link:


Buy Whirlwind Romance here:


No comments: